SHC 2020 and Science of HBV Cure 2020 offers Travel Grants to provide the opportunity for the young clinicians and researchers from the developing nations to gain their knowledge and experience in the field of Hepatology.
Travel Grants are awarded on the basis of scientific merit using evaluation process of the Scientific Committee. Awardees are notified about the Travel Grant once their abstract has been accepted for either oral or poster presentation. For questions regarding travel grants, please contact the Conference Secretariat
• Presenters of accepted abstracts are qualified.
• Be considered as a junior delegate such as follows in training, post-docs and PHD students.
• Singaporeans and PRs are not eligible to apply for the travel grant.
• Only one travel grant will be awarded per author, even if more than one abstract is submitted
• Applicants will not be eligible for travel grant if they have been accepted by other incentives (eg: Preceptorship Programme)
• The travel grant will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract
• A number of travel grants (USD 500 per grant) will be made available whose abstracts have been accepted for either oral or poster presentation
• Opportunity to present your work and research findings in the international conference.
• Registration Fee will be waived
• Submit an abstract online on the following topics: HBV, HCV, NASH or HCC.
• Receive an Acceptance Letter if your abstract is accepted and you are awarded the Travel Grant.
• The Applicant must submit the following items to the Conference Secretariat:
• Copy of Passport
• E-ticket receipt of the flight
• The travel grant of USD 500 will be made by cash during the conference.