• Hepatitis B
• Hepatitis C
Abstract Submission Opens
Abstract Submission Closes
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
Authors’ Registration Deadline
• Abstract title should not exceed 20 words
• Abstract word limit is 300 words
The abstract should be as informative as possible
• State specific object of study
• State method used, if pertinent
• Summarise results obtained
• State conclusions reached
• Standard abbreviations may be used
• Abstracts should be submitted in good English
• Section breaks are not mandatory
• Affiliation should follow this format: Department, Institute, City, Country
• Author’s name format should be “First name initial. Last name” – e.g. “J.B. Smith”
• If there are more than 6 co-authors, please send us the required information in your email.
• Limit on number of tables: maximum of 3 tables
• Limit on the number of images: maximum of 2 images
• The maximum file size of each graph is 500 KB. You may upload graphs and images in JPG format only
• By submitting an abstract for consideration, all authors agree to abide by the rules outlined below:
• I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
• Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
• The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content“) provided to SHC 2019 (Hereafter: “The Organiser”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights
• The Abstract Submitter grants the Organiser a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
• The Organiser reserves the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
• I hereby confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
The Scientific Committee will review received abstracts before shortlisting them for oral and poster presentations during the conference. Authors will be notified when their Abstracts are accepted, and will be required to register for the conference before the deadline