SHC-EASL 2017 has introduced the very successful 2nd Preceptorship Programme which provided an excellent platform for junior faculty, trainees and new specialists or physicians to have guidance and training for the management of Chronic Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, NASH and HCC.
Over 120 Preceptees from 15 countries have joined the programme. The Preceptorship Programme has helped the Preceptees to understand the natural history of Hepatitis B, C, HCC and NASH; and learn how to interpret data from clinical data and real life management, and ascertain how to manage complex cases by participating in early morning workshops and attending the SHC sessions.
Click here to read SHC-EASL 2017 Preceptees' feedback on the Preceptorship Programme....
A Step-by-Step Guide to the Application Process
- STEP 1 Complete Online Application Form
- STEP 2 Receive an Acceptance Letter if you are selected
- STEP 3 Register Online and Pay Registration Fee of USD 150
- STEP 4 Obtain a Valid Visa to Singapore
- STEP 5 Travel Arrangements (Air-Ticket and Hotel)
At the end of the programme, the Preceptorship Participants will be able to:
- Understand the natural history of Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HCC and NASH
- Interpret data from clinical cases and real life management of Hepatitis B, C, HCC and NASH
- Manage complex cases by participating in Early Morning Workshops and attending the Conference
- Have a Medical Degree in their country and be a practising physician
- Not hold a position of Associate Professor or above
- Be considered a Junior Faculty (Assistance Professor or below), Trainee, Recent Specialist, or Physician
- Singaporeans and PRs are not eligible to enrol
- Travel and Hotel Expenses to attend SHC 2018 will be fully paid. This include air or land travel to Singapore from your home city and two nights hotel accommodation arranged by Official Travel Agent
- Registration Fees will be waived (Registration Fees have to be paid first and refund process to be take place on 9 June 2018 )
- Present a difficult case on Hepatitis B, C, HCC or NASH for workshop discussion
- Attend an Afternoon Preceptorship Course on Thursday 7th June 2018
- Attend all the Early Morning Workshops where the selected cases will be presented
- Attend SHC-EASL 2018 and Science of HBV Cure 2018