SHC 2019 and Science of HBV Cure 2019 offers Travel Grants of USD 500 each and Travel Grants are awarded on the basis of scientific merit using evaluation process of the Scientific Committee. Awardees are notified about the Travel Grant once their abstract has been accepted for either oral or poster presentation. The grant is made by cash during the conference.
• Must be the first author of a submitted abstract
• Be considered as a junior delegate such as follows in training, post-docs and PHD students.
• Singaporeans and PRs are not eligible to enrol
• Applicants will not be eligible for Travel Grants if they have been accepted by other incentives (eg: Preceptorship Programme)
• A number of travel grants (USD 500 per grant) will be made available whose abstracts have been accepted for either oral or poster presentation.
• Opportunity to present your work and research findings in the international conference.
• Registration Fee will be waived
For questions regarding the travel grants, please send an e-email to Conference Secretariat